Quality Eye Care for You and Your Employees
We are pleased to offer your organization an exclusive vision plan option at no cost to you or your employees.
Center For Sight provides vision care with a personal touch. Our licensed opticians are dedicated to finding you the perfect pair of glasses. Our optical guarantee is a reflection of our unmatched commitment to you.
Should Small Businesses Offer Vision Insurance?
These three questions must be answered first:
1. Can I afford it?
2. Can my employees afford it?
3. Will it save me money?
The answers are: YES, YES, and YES!
Why is vision care important?
According to a study conducted by the HCMS Group, employers that offered their employees stand-alone vision benefits experienced $5.8 billion in cost savings over four years. This was due to reduced healthcare costs, a drop in productivity losses, and lower turnover rates.
So, how does spending more on eye insurance save you money?
There is only one non-invasive way to view the blood vessels and optic nerve: a comprehensive eye exam. During this exam, eye doctors are able to identify early signs of chronic diseases much sooner than other healthcare providers.
The numbers are staggering:
- 34% of diabetes cases are first identified through an eye exam, for a savings of $3,120 per employee over four years
- 39% of high blood pressure cases are identified through an eye exam, for a savings of $2,233 per employee over four years
- 63% of high cholesterol cases are identified through an eye exam, for a savings of $1,360 per employee over four years
Catching health concerns early on means these diseases can be prevented or even reversed.
This ultimately keeps health insurance premiums low and productivity high.
Another reason to offer it? Very few companies do. Offering vision insurance gives you a competitive edge to help with employee recruiting and retention.
Bringing Clear Vision to Life
We provide a full array of medical eye care services to ensure the best results with every visit. Clear Vision Program members are offered the following services at a fixed or discounted rate:
- Routine Eye Care
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Eyeglasses & Sunwear
- Contact Lenses
Benefits to your employees:
- Access to one of the leading multi-physician, multi-location vision care practices in the United States
- Spouses and dependents included
- Automatic enrollment
- No premiums, co-payments or deductibles, just a simple, easy to understand flat fee
- Immediate discounts on all optical products
- Weekend/evening hours available
- Financing available through Alphaeon credit
To learn more, contact our Retail Sales Director: BCullather@CenterForSight.net
Get in Touch